- Digital art, game art, technical art & photography.
- Love of evocative art & interactive technology.
- Contact : email@example.com
- Social : [Mastodon](https://mastodon.social/@rpgwhitelock) - [Twitter](http://www.twitter.com/rpgwhitelock) - [Instagram](http://www.instagram.com/distantlantern)
Working on 'Flock'. [Announcement Trailer]("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANeJSsV3Js")
Full version download (~4min) : [480p]("./showreels/rpgwhitelock_Showreel2020_full_480p.mp4") - [720p]("./showreels/rpgwhitelock_Showreel2020_full_720p.mp4") - [1080p]("./showreels/rpgwhitelock_Showreel2020_full_1080p.mp4") - [YouTube]("https://youtu.be/4ba_BzJBeXY")
- [Game Art](./articles/portfolio/index.html) Completed project art work. Large studio, indie studio & self developed titles.
- [Game Prototypes & Tech](./articles/prototypes/index.html) Procedural assets, visual concepts, game prototypes, experiments & commisioned concept work.
- [Photography](./articles/photography/index.html) Personal photography projects, portraits, game events & experimental 3D photography.
- [Painting](./articles/art/index.html) Art studies, portraits, life drawing, still life, landscapes & concept art.
- Videogame industry professional of two decades+ experience (2000-present).
- Artistic & technical background. Focus on art direction, lighting, visual fx, technical art, environments & concept art.
- Experienced user of Unity, Unreal, Blender, Houdini & Photoshop. Further long term experience with a wide variety of technical and creative software, tools, internal / commercial game engines, code / scripting languages, and operating systems.
- I enjoy maintaining a 'constant learning' mindset. Especially with regards to problem solving, researching techniques new & old, discovering new software solutions, and reducing creative friction.
- Passionately interested in the still & moving image, art, photography, animation, virtual worlds, videogame development and creative technology.
- Looking for enthusiastic, collaborative & creative working environments.
- 22 released titles. SKUs across Sony Playstation 2, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Gamecube, Sony PS3, Microsoft Xbox360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP, Mac OS, iOS.
- Studied at National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA), Bournemouth University.
Quiet as a Stone A countryside exploration game for casual creators on PC & Mac. Available on Steam & Itch.io.
AllSky A skybox asset pack available on the Unity Asset Store.